Register Now
skyfire

Lenovo Ideapad 340 Gaming

So I am in search of the laptops for the gaming. And I came across this model. And I am thinking whether I should go for this or not. I may also consider other models in this lenovo series in case if I want better monitor etc. 

What do you think of this model?

I've looked some gaming benchmarks for the Lenovo Ideapad s340.  The top end model rocks an Nvidea MX250 GPU which at 720p on low genealy tops out at 40 - 60 FPS occasionally nudging 80 FPS, in other words it's crap.

My advice, save up more and get somthing decent, it's better to spend $800 than waste $400.

22 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I've looked some gaming benchmarks for the Lenovo Ideapad s340.  The top end model rocks an Nvidea MX250 GPU which at 720p on low genealy tops out at 40 - 60 FPS occasionally nudging 80 FPS, in other words it's crap.

My advice, save up more and get somthing decent, it's better to spend $800 than waste $400.

Ok, I realised a bit to late to edit that I was looking up the specs for the s340 rather than the l340 and now I feel like a idiot.  The top end models of that feature a laptop version of the Nvidea GeForce GTX 1650 which is MUCH more capable.