Register Now
killamch89

Loot Boxes Condemned By The Church Of England

42 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm………...………...hmmmmmmmmmmmm...…………...…...…..

Wow. Just wow.

I'm in the same boat as you are - speechless. Out of all the things they could condemn, they choose to condemn loot boxes - I mean, the knife crimes in London barely get a mention but loot boxes do?

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Not sure about the religion angle, considering church had it's own share of the deception and taking money off people in the name of tether. So yeah it's pot calling kettle and all that. 

Your point is pretty valid and that's one of the things that I have also contemplated.

36 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Video games are now worse than genocide and terrorism. What's next? Are they going to go after music and condemn it for some bullshit reason that isn't even in the same universe?

Lunacy has once again reared its ugly head here people.

My thoughts exactly - there so many other things they can condemn but they choose to purposely turn a blind eye to it and condemn loot boxes out of all things.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Your point is pretty valid and that's one of the things that I have also contemplated.

Yeah they make fun of everyone donating and giving each other. And bring god and that book to defend their own actions. It's pretty pathetic. 

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah they make fun of everyone donating and giving each other. And bring god and that book to defend their own actions. It's pretty pathetic. 

Religion in general is just used as a means to control and manipulate people - instead of concentrating on helping the needy, they are concentrating their energy on lootboxes.

Personally I think organized religion should be eradicated. Believing in whatever is not a problem. But religion uses its name as an excuse for some of the stupidest and worst actions in history. One title tries to commit a successful genocide of another title. While I have my beliefs, I refuse to claim any title. It’s a headache I don’t need or want. I’ve had a certain religious organization forced on me by literally every person I’ve ever had to deal with in my life which is why I absolutely hate absolutely everything associated with said religion. People I don’t even fucking know, have never seen, and will never see have pulled this. I got up one morning, and some coward had left their religious text on my windshield because I had a bumper sticker that said “No gods no masters”. I threw it on the ground and pissed on it.

To sum up: FUCK RELIGION.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Personally I think organized religion should be eradicated. Believing in whatever is not a problem. But religion uses its name as an excuse for some of the stupidest and worst actions in history. One title tries to commit a successful genocide of another title. While I have my beliefs, I refuse to claim any title. It’s a headache I don’t need or want. I’ve had a certain religious organization forced on me by literally every person I’ve ever had to deal with in my life which is why I absolutely hate absolutely everything associated with said religion. People I don’t even fucking know, have never seen, and will never see have pulled this. I got up one morning, and some coward had left their religious text on my windshield because I had a bumper sticker that said “No gods no masters”. I threw it on the ground and pissed on it.

To sum up: FUCK RELIGION.

My feelings on religion as well for the most part.