Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 11/4/2021 at 12:07 AM, Justin11 said:

You can be playing Forza horizon 4, expect to see Forza horizon 5 coming out sooner. Are you going to dump your progress at the edition 4 for the 5th one? 

Your right mate about the release of Forza Horizon 5. I can't believe that it passed me without knowing. How's that possible? 

1 hour ago, PGen98 said:

Playing Forza Horizon 5 tonight, love it!  It's a great game in the early stages!  Map is HUGE!

I would like to see some screen shots of your play if it's not going to be too much trouble for you to spare me that buddy. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Your right mate about the release of Forza Horizon 5. I can't believe that it passed me without knowing. How's that possible? 

No, I never passed you by, the initial release occured today '5th of November 2021. You can go check it out, that's for the demo version. The official release isn't out yet. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

No, I never passed you by, the initial release occured today '5th of November 2021. You can go check it out, that's for the demo version. The official release isn't out yet. 

Yeah, I have already read all about it and its schedule. Although it wouldn't have been a big issue as I would easily still get it afterwards. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I have already read all about it and its schedule. Although it wouldn't have been a big issue as I would easily still get it afterwards. 

That's good you've already taken advantage of the video game to get the necessary quick information around the video game. And also, ever ready to secure the game too. Is like, the game is one of your favourite? 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's good you've already taken advantage of the video game to get the necessary quick information around the video game. And also, ever ready to secure the game too. Is like, the game is one of your favourite? 

I do enjoy racing games but I wouldn't call it my favorite of all time. I would still get it nonetheless when it's out. 

On 11/5/2021 at 7:40 AM, Boblee said:

laughs, its still there for you to order, it never passed you by. But I think the demo version that is available for now, the official release of the game will come later. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

laughs, its still there for you to order, it never passed you by. But I think the demo version that is available for now, the official release of the game will come later. 

Yeah, that's being sorted already about my knowledge of the game and when to order and not to order. But I'm definitely getting it savvy. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's being sorted already about my knowledge of the game and when to order and not to order. But I'm definitely getting it savvy. 

Okay, you have your choice, you can order as you wished. I love the game I'll go for it later, when it has stayed for long.