Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I just checked out the game on YouTube now to watch out how it's trailer of gameplay is all about and it seems like something that would be very interesting for me to get into.

As long as earning cryptocurrency is possible with playing the game, it's definitely something that I wouldn't pass on because cryptocurrency is everything to me now. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

There is no earning as of yet from karastar but the december is when the Kara would open up shops and then earning from game would be possible. 

And there is a possibility that most people who joined the game earlier would be the ones that would earn more right? 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

And there is a possibility that most people who joined the game earlier would be the ones that would earn more right? 

That's probably how it's going to be when they are starting up the game to start earning later and not immediately. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

There is no earning as of yet from karastar but the december is when the Kara would open up shops and then earning from game would be possible. 

No problem, you believe in the future of the game, when reward will be made available. What matters most is that, you're taking your time to enjoy the NFT game. 

53 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's actually been a very long while since I played The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt and I think if it's something that I should get into because it's one of the best open world games that have ever 

I adore the open world system it has. Truthfully it's one of my current favorites haha. Just enough plot and action and adventure to keep me truly entertained. I havent finished it yet, but I shouldnt be too far off from the ending.