Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are that good with playing a particular video game, even if you stay one year off the game, you will still be used to it. 

That is actually true because the more you get to play a particular game for a very long time you are always going to get more into it than the other games that you don't play for too long.

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even though I have been off playing the game for a while, I was still very sharp with my targeting and shooting. 

The reason is because you've played the game severally in the past and master the key points in the game where to aim perfect and down enemies. So, it will be hard for what you know about the game to escape your memory. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Dead by DayLight is one horror game that's been keeping me well occupied lately and I'm really enjoying it very well. 

The trailer shows how terrifying it is, nonetheless I enjoyed watching the trailer. I am looking forward to get your progress in the game ' Dead by Daylight anytime soon. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Dead by DayLight is one horror game that's been keeping me well occupied lately and I'm really enjoying it very well. 

Even the trailer cover photo is as creepy as they come. It's definitely going to be one hell of a terrifying horror game. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm considering getting this game Squad which is a military Sim game. It looks like the battle system is going to be lit. Screenshot_20211202-130446.thumb.png.0f095db70c155c4882ea692b60e66f69.png

Just reading of the game in description of this game is called what I picked a very big interest in combined-arms combat that is allowed in the game which is something that is going to be very interesting.