Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Apex legends is the last game I played via my friend's PS4 console. I've played its Android version earlier, it was simply superb, one of those memorable free to play shooter's battle Royale games in our generation.Ā 

Edited by Justin11

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Escape from TarkovĀ  is one online RPG with MMO features that's been keeping me busy on my PC šŸ’» for a while now.Ā 

The gameĀ Escape from Tarkov is worth everything they it is because it's one online RPG games that I can't let go that easily.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

The gameĀ Escape from Tarkov is worth everything they it is because it's one online RPG games that I can't let go that easily.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I am actually very certain that a lot of people don't really have access or have had the opportunity to play this particular game but it is something that it worth getting into if you really have the time.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

My little Nintendo 64 is still up and running, which pushed me to try out playingĀ Wave Race 64 today and it was a good game feeling.Ā 

You said let me go back to retro game and retro console xD šŸ˜…, that's not bad. So, how is your time with wave race 64 on top Ninetendo 64?Ā 

Played a bit of Forza Horizon 5 earlier today on the Series X. And when I say a bit, I literally meant about 2-3 minutes. Drove to an event, started it up, and the game crashed. Unfortunately, the developers are still looking to fix this bug so I won't be playing it much until they sort it out.