Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

19 hours ago, Darth said:

Played the Halo Infinite Campaign for the first time today and it was quite fun. Looks great and the story seems good so far. Only issue is that it does make me feel slightly sick, just like the Far Cry 5 campaign did. Apparently that's due to the field of view so I'll probably have to change that up a bit.

If you have the capability to change the field of view, then it's something you shouldn't be worried about too much because you can always have it as you feel comfortable to play. 

Jumped back into wreckfest the other day, and am hoping to pick it back up here soon. other than that, been playing the new season of Fortnite and I'm really enjoying it so far. Spider-man has joined this season, and during it you can use his web slinging ability. It works really well and I wouldn't mind them keeping the web slinging in game. But I doubt they will. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some board games are indeed fun while most of it are just a bit of a chore for me to get into most times. 

I have played quite a number of them and it's not really a big deal for me like the way Candy Crush pisses me off!! 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have played quite a number of them and it's not really a big deal for me like the way Candy Crush pisses me off!! 

I haven't really seen a man who loves to play Candy Crush Saga game. It's one useless game as far as I'm concerned.