Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I will have to check it myself on android to see it exactly how it is. Is it available on Nintendo Switch? 

If it's on Nintendo Switch, I'd love it more on it than on smartphone. It's going to offer more better gameplay on Switch for obvious reasons. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Deathloop has been a 2021 game that I have been playing for fun at least for now on my friend's PS5. 

I'm really envying you already mate, you're able to enjoy playing on Playstation 5 already and I know it's a lot of fun. 

Played some FIFA 22 again today. Focusing mainly on the Division Rivals game mode which I'm having a lot of fun in, having now almost reached Division 1. Managed to do the Pulisic SBC earlier today as well since I'm a Chelsea fan.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

That's what the game is like. The trailer does a good job of explaining the gameplay. 

Wow, this really looks very interesting so to speak. I'm going to read up more reviews on the game to know if I'm getting it or not. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wow, this really looks very interesting so to speak. I'm going to read up more reviews on the game to know if I'm getting it or not. 

Yes, it's quite an interesting game from the little experience that I have had with playing the game. You would most likely love it.