Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got into playing F1 2020 racing games, and the game-play is simply intriguing like the GP option. 

You should have upgraded to playing F1 2021 should even be of more priority for you I should say my friend? 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You should have upgraded to playing F1 2021 should even be of more priority for you I should say my friend? 

Maybe he needed to play F1 2020 to understand some things about the game before upgrading to F1 2021 and most likely the 2022 own that's coming out. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

F1 21 is newly developed, but even playable on my PS3 console. The F1 2020 I bought is simply via my friend's PS4 console. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

F1 21 is newly developed, but even playable on my PS3 console. The F1 2020 I bought is simply via my friend's PS4 console. 

Yeah, it's a game that I know very well that you would definitely enjoy. Gunpoint is what I'm playing today. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's a game that I know very well that you would definitely enjoy. Gunpoint is what I'm playing today. 

I'm enjoying the F1 2020, that's for your recommendations bro. Can you tell me briefly about the game 'Gunpoint? 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I would have loved to get into playing F1 games but I really don't fancy the race 🏎 in real life. It kills my zeal to play it. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would have loved to get into playing F1 games but I really don't fancy the race 🏎 in real life. It kills my zeal to play it. 

Okay, noted. Why I love playing F1 games is due to the fact, I love watching lots of racing games both virtual and IRL. So, I can play any racing games at all, I have special infinity for it.