Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I purchased L.A. Noire all over again from Steam because it's a game that's worth playing any day and time. 

I was actually going to get the game L.A. Noire because I never played it once and when the trailer was posted here, it seems that interesting. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm still playing burnout paradise racing up to this moment, let me see if I can complete it's full levels within the next seven days. 

It's an interesting game, I have checked it out a few times and it's that good. 

On 12/22/2021 at 8:24 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Who has played far cry 6 recently? The game was scheduled for initial release 'October 6th 2021. Since then I never heard anyone talking about it. 

I haven't actually. In fact, I'm not really that updated on how the game's release have been for a while now. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Fantastic, I am gradually moving with the game this period, with numerous others. Do you consider getting the old racing game? 

Apart from trying out Dirt 5 all over again, I don't think I would be getting another racing game soon. 

Played a bit of Among Us on my phone earlier today. I hadn't followed the games progress much over the past few weeks/months so it was amazing to see how different the game is at the moment. Progression, levels, skins, all good changes to the game!