Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 12/24/2021 at 11:59 PM, Heatman said:

Apart from trying out Dirt 5 all over again, I don't think I would be getting another racing game soon. 

Dirt 5 racing game is an appalling one, you don't even need much of the racing games, because it will make you not to concentrate to level up on one. 

I've been trying to play splitgate and that BeamDrive game with the real car physics through steam. But, I'm getting errors that they're both missing files. So that's fun. Other than that I haven't played much this week. Played some more wreckfest as well. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have hated on Tetris for a long time now but started out giving it a little attention and I'm enjoying it. 

Tetris is nice, you can pass your time playing it in your android phone. At the moment, I am playing it as a blockchain game and earning some fraction of reward better off than playing for free. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Tetris is nice, you can pass your time playing it in your android phone. At the moment, I am playing it as a blockchain game and earning some fraction of reward better off than playing for free. 

Yeah, for the latest Tetris, it's definitely something that's worth playing in my opinion. I have got the game already. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I don't even know between Nightmares 2 and Until Dawn which one is more creepy in your own opinion. 

Having been playing both of them Nightmares 2 and Until Dawn, I think that it's Until Dawn over Nightmares 2 in my opinion. 

46 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I fixed my issue and was able to start playing split gate. It's a pretty decent game. It's like halo with portals for sure. I sucked at first, but started to get in the groove of things. Has anyone here played it? 

Nope, I haven't gotten the chance to play the game, although I have heard about it a few times. I might be checking it out right now.