Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

3 hours ago, Carlos X said:

Metroid Dread

Came out in October, but its such a good game. I 100%'ed it, now I'm trying to get all the rewards. 

Ooh!! You're one of the good collectors we have in gaming...that's nice. I have little experience with Metroid Dread but it was a good experience. 

3 hours ago, Carlos X said:

Metroid Dread

Came out in October, but its such a good game. I 100%'ed it, now I'm trying to get all the rewards. 

I'm yet to play this game Metroid Dread but having watched the trailer, it seems like it's an interesting game to get into. 

On 12/28/2021 at 12:09 AM, Boblee said:

I'm playing Tetris 99 on my Nintendo Switch and it's quite fun. I'm not sure if it's available on smartphone. 

That's cool, I never knew its playable there. I believe their will be huge gap with Tetris 99 via Ninetendo switch compared to the old Tetris game I played on Gameboy. Can you upload small trailer of Tetris 99 on your Ninetendo switch? 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, I never knew its playable there. I believe their will be huge gap with Tetris 99 via Ninetendo switch compared to the old Tetris game I played on Gameboy. Can you upload small trailer of Tetris 99 on your Ninetendo switch? 

Here it comes my friend. I hope you like it the same way I did. 

On 12/30/2021 at 8:58 AM, Boblee said:

Here it comes my friend. I hope you like it the same way I did. 

The retro option is quite hilarious, but I'll say the least, I enjoyed watching the trailer, thanks alot. I don't end normally in the game trying to set up the blocks well to make a fine structure. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

After spending a week out from gaming due to illness, I returned with playing FIFA 22 once again. I look forward to upgrading my Ghost of Tsushima to a legendary edition. 

Do take good care of yourself my friend because it's very important that you do so, otherwise you will have yourself to blame. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The retro option is quite hilarious, but I'll say the least, I enjoyed watching the trailer, thanks alot. I don't end normally in the game trying to set up the blocks well to make a fine structure. 

Yeah, the game looks quite good from the looks of it and by the years it's been in business says a lot of it in the industry. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I played a little of Dying Light: The Following in expectations of the upcoming Dying Light 2. 

Have you played Dying Light : Bad Blood? It's another good series in Dying Light games that's made. I did enjoyed playing it for a while.