Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 1/3/2022 at 12:06 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, the game looks quite good from the looks of it and by the years it's been in business says a lot of it in the industry. 

It's been around for many years in the industry, that's correct. Anytime I get along with the time, the excitement keeps rolling in me. 

I'm actually looking for any video games that's somehow UFC fighting related. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It's been around for many years in the industry, that's correct. Anytime I get along with the time, the excitement keeps rolling in me. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm actually looking for any video games that's somehow UFC fighting related. 

Their are plenty of them, I am not good suggesting. But if you don't mind, you can try; Marvel's Guardians, Death standing. They're both action RPGs.  

59 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their are plenty of them, I am not good suggesting. But if you don't mind, you can try; Marvel's Guardians, Death standing. They're both action RPGs.  

I just checked, there are so many UFC fighting games especially developed and published by EA. 

35 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I just checked, there are so many UFC fighting games especially developed and published by EA. 

I never knew you're talking about UFC combat fighting game, which is mainly WWE fighting games K.O developed by EA. You can find many options on YouTube, I believe either WatchMojo or angryjoe made several reviews around each of them. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

This game pretty much looks intense from all the looks of it. It's not something like wrestling but more intense. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

This game pretty much looks intense from all the looks of it. It's not something like wrestling but more intense. 

If it's the kind of game and combat actions that you like to get into, I'm very sure that you will love the game. 

A lot of FIFA 22 over the past two days for me. There are a few objectives and milestones that are ending in the next few days so I've tried to focus on them as much as I can. It's made me realise how boring it is to play against the AI, to be honest. Prefer playing against other people.