Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

1 hour ago, Darth said:

A lot of FIFA 22 over the past two days for me. There are a few objectives and milestones that are ending in the next few days so I've tried to focus on them as much as I can. It's made me realise how boring it is to play against the AI, to be honest. Prefer playing against other people.

Seriously, I think that the bugs and glitches in FIFA gets more serious in playing against AI than playing against human player. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I think that the bugs and glitches in FIFA gets more serious in playing against AI than playing against human player. 

Fifa's glitches are not as bad as the internet makes it seem. Ive played many versions of fifa games over the years and most of them are the same but the glitches are not that bad, I will say it has the same amount of glitches as any other game out there. The ai is very standard , you are not going to expect to have the match of your life against the ai of course. I havent played the 22 version but im guessing is about the same as the others, personally I dont think glitches are the problem of the fifa series.

Just now, kingpotato said:

Fifa's glitches are not as bad as the internet makes it seem. Ive played many versions of fifa games over the years and most of them are the same but the glitches are not that bad, I will say it has the same amount of glitches as any other game out there. The ai is very standard , you are not going to expect to have the match of your life against the ai of course. I havent played the 22 version but im guessing is about the same as the others, personally I dont think glitches are the problem of the fifa series.

If according to you that glitches aren't the problem of the fifa series, what's the biggest letdown in the FIFA game's series? 

Just now, Boblee said:

If according to you that glitches aren't the problem of the fifa series, what's the biggest letdown in the FIFA game's series? 

That its been the same game for the past 10 years or more. If you have played one you have played them all.

Just now, kingpotato said:

That its been the same game for the past 10 years or more. If you have played one you have played them all.

Exactly, there is nothing new in what they are making and still charging heavily for the games!!! 

12 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Whether the glitches be many or few, there is no excuse for FIFA to have them at all. When they basically put out last years game with the bare minimum of changes the absolute bottom line, the minimum to expect is for the game to function properly. You can't forgive glitches in a FIFA like one might in a big, open world game that's been developed from scratch. There is no excuse for EA to release FIFA or Madden year on year in a state that's anything less than perfect.

Edited by Shagger

9 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Whether the glitches be many or few, there is no excuse for FIFA to have them at all. When they basically put out last years game with the bare minimum of changes the absolute bottom line, the minimum to expect is for the game to function properly. You can't forgive glitches in a FIFA like one might in a big, open world game that's been developed from scratch. There is no excuse for EA to release FIFA or Madden year on year in a state that's anything less than perfect.

It's part of the reason why I decided to call it quits on playing FIFA because it's very obvious that EA have lost it completely with the trash they have been doing with their FIFA games for a while now. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Red Dead Online with my friends, I had not played rdr2 online in a while mostly because it was very boring playing alone, or should I say it was almost the same thing as the main game but worse. But with friends it becomes very chaotic and fun xD

I started out playing this game last two weeks with some crazy close friends of mine and it's been all fun all through. 

4 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Whether the glitches be many or few, there is no excuse for FIFA to have them at all. When they basically put out last years game with the bare minimum of changes the absolute bottom line, the minimum to expect is for the game to faction properly. You can't forgive glitches in a FIFA like one might in a big, open world game that's been developed from scratch. There is no excuse for EA to release FIFA or Madden year on year in a state that's anything less than perfect.

Thats true, for a game that is being "polished" every year there is no excuse for it to be less than perfect. But thats never going to happen and its for the same reason that they put out the same game every year, they dont care... Dont take me wrong Im not defending Fifa or at least for me glitches are the least of my complains.

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I started out playing this game last two weeks with some crazy close friends of mine and it's been all fun all through. 

Yep like any multiplayer game is way more fun with friends. RDR online is a weird multiplayer game though even when you are alone or with friends you rarely interact with other players

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yep like any multiplayer game is way more fun with friends. RDR online is a weird multiplayer game though even when you are alone or with friends you rarely interact with other players

Seriously, it's the best part of the game because it gives you a good sense of close connection with all of your old pals. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's cool to stay indoors and connect with your gaming friends through online multiplayer games, RDR-2 is an option of video game that offers such intriguing feature. 

I have been playing Overwatch since today being that I'm at home and not going anywhere. 

On 1/8/2022 at 9:13 PM, kingpotato said:

Red Dead Online with my friends, I had not played rdr2 online in a while mostly because it was very boring playing alone, or should I say it was almost the same thing as the main game but worse. But with friends it becomes very chaotic and fun xD

Definitely agree with you there. Unlike GTA Online, Red Dead Online is a lot more boring if you're by yourself. Rockstar did an awful job updating the game because there just is a lack of content to enjoy. So it's only really fun if you have a few other people to mess around with.

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been playing Overwatch since today being that I'm at home and not going anywhere. 

I believe you used your free time to get very far in the game which you've stick around with without moving an inch?