Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 1/8/2022 at 11:49 PM, kingpotato said:

Thats true, for a game that is being "polished" every year there is no excuse for it to be less than perfect. But thats never going to happen and its for the same reason that they put out the same game every year, they dont care... Dont take me wrong Im not defending Fifa or at least for me glitches are the least of my complains.

I actually think that it's part of the reason why they still have so many bugs and glitches in the game because they keep messing with the game coding and everything. It's when why it's not perfect. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe you used your free time to get very far in the game which you've stick around with without moving an inch? 

I only invested 2 hours of gameplay time in the game. I did get by to an extent which I really enjoyed playing the game that yesterday. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I only invested 2 hours of gameplay time in the game. I did get by to an extent which I really enjoyed playing the game that yesterday. 

I was thinking you invested all your time yesterday on the game since you said you spent the whole day being indoors. 

F1 2020 through the Xbox Game Pass. Been playing it ever since I became interested in Formula 1 and I have to say, it's a lot of fun. I've been slowly taking off a lot of the assists to make it a more enjoyable experience.

Can't wait for the next F1 title to be made available on the Game Pass.

25 minutes ago, Darth said:

Can't wait for the next F1 title to be made available on the Game Pass.

It's always good when you can be able to save some money off of your own games and it's what Gamepass brings to the table. 

24 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's always good when you can be able to save some money off of your own games and it's what Gamepass brings to the table. 

It's something that I can't do without this year 2022 as a result of the number of games that I'm planning on getting.