Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

It's one of my all-time favorite courses.  My only issue is that the back stretch narrows up about halfway through and that can cause wrecks if you're not careful.

Yeah exactly, it's something that you get used to playing through when you have played it long enough in my opinion. 

On 1/12/2022 at 5:25 PM, Boblee said:

It's always good when you can be able to save some money off of your own games and it's what Gamepass brings to the table. 

Yeah, it's honestly amazing. I never really cared about it before but the moment I tried it out, I just fell in love. It's awesome that you can just try a lot of different games thanks to it. I really do hope Sony brings out something similar because PS Now is awful compared to it.

9 hours ago, Darth said:

Yeah, it's honestly amazing. I never really cared about it before but the moment I tried it out, I just fell in love. It's awesome that you can just try a lot of different games thanks to it. I really do hope Sony brings out something similar because PS Now is awful compared to it.

It's only not going to matter that much to you when you are not a heavy buyer of games as it's not going to be cost effective for you. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Been rocking fortnite lately with the work friends. Been doing the easier death runs. Death runs are kinda fun. Can be annoying, but they're fun when you race friends.

I can't really remember the last time I played Fortnite even though I see tons of its ads on smartphone from other mobile games that I play. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't really remember the last time I played Fortnite even though I see tons of its ads on smartphone from other mobile games that I play. 

Personally, I would never play Fortnite on mobile smartphone no matter how much I feel the urge to play the game. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:44 AM, Boblee said:

Are you guys still playing this FIFA? That's me asking like a friend who asks the same question ever since he quitted playing it. 

Lol, I got on that one recently with a friend of mine who never seen for long, and we love soccer alot. That's why we entered the challenge of playing around EA FIFA 09.