Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD 😄, it doesn't matter the level, what matters most is the experience. Someone might have the experience but simply started online gaming newly than it's counterpart. 

Well, that might actually be the case in what happened between the level 20 and level 90 players which I really find weird. 

More Among Us on the Series X. Just discovered that it seems a few of the achievements are bugged because I haven't earned one for my first kill which is a shame. I've done that multiple times in the game but it just won't pop up.

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, that might actually be the case in what happened between the level 20 and level 90 players which I really find weird. 

It's quite weird buddy, but that's that. It's just like that, it doesn't matter when you started, better practice makes you stay on top of your counterparts when you meet on exhibition. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Shadows Of Mordor was just recommended to me as a copy spin off from the movie Lord of the Rings. So, I'm definitely getting into the game as soon as possible. 

Here is what the trailer looks like, so you have a tip of the iceberg in what you are going to expect from the game. 

On 1/19/2022 at 12:15 AM, Heatman said:

Haha, 10-2 victory is a walk over in my eyes. It looks like you guys meet up with bunch of newbies in the game or you guys were too good. 

Well they were level 90 so not exactly newbies, but at the first they did acted like it

On 1/19/2022 at 3:59 AM, Boblee said:

Level 90 vs level 20 and you guys beat them 10-2. I wonder how they got to level 90 in the first place? 🤔 

Im not sure, I mean they were not that good, but they were well stocked with plenty of weapons.

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD 😄, it doesn't matter the level, what matters most is the experience. Someone might have the experience but simply started online gaming newly than it's counterpart. 

Well the game is not a multiplayer only, Red Dead does have its main campaign and did spent more than a year playing the main game instead of the online.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Shadows Of Mordor was just recommended to me as a copy spin off from the movie Lord of the Rings. So, I'm definitely getting into the game as soon as possible. 

Great game, its kinda like the Batman Arkham games, crawling through the roof, fighting multiple enemies at once, a parry and attack fighting system etc. 

Just purchased 3 months of EA play for 4.99, Im not exactly and EA fan but its actually a good deal, you can get to play a lot EA titles for free during 3 months, like Fifa, NBAK, all the Need for speed, but right now what I want to try out is the mass effect trilogy remastered and the game of the year of 2021 It Takes Two

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Just purchased 3 months of EA play for 4.99, Im not exactly and EA fan but its actually a good deal, you can get to play a lot EA titles for free during 3 months, like Fifa, NBAK, all the Need for speed, but right now what I want to try out is the mass effect trilogy remastered and the game of the year of 2021 It Takes Two

I believe after three months your access to those games will expire, and you'll need to continue subscription or quit? 

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Well the game is not a multiplayer only, Red Dead does have its main campaign and did spent more than a year playing the main game instead of the online.

I know it isn't just an online game. Some gamers simply prefer playing it offline, in order to reserve the money for upgrade. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I believe after three months your access to those games will expire, and you'll need to continue subscription or quit? 

yes after 3 months the subscription ends, but it should more than enough time for me to finish the games that I want to play. Its basically like renting a videogame and it works since I dont really want to purchase or keep the games, I just want to play them once.