Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

7 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

yes after 3 months the subscription ends, but it should more than enough time for me to finish the games that I want to play. Its basically like renting a videogame and it works since I dont really want to purchase or keep the games, I just want to play them once.

If you have the best free time in the whole world, then it is a great deal you've secured for yourself. But if you have limited time like me when it comes to having fun to play, then it will be a gamble. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If you have the best free time in the whole world, then it is a great deal you've secured for yourself. But if you have limited time like me when it comes to having fun to play, then it will be a gamble. 

how is it a gamble ? I dont have a lot of time to be playing videogames, but there is only 2 games Im interested on playing (well 4 , one is a trilogy) and by my calculations 3 months should be enough time. The service is not for everybody, but if you have the time and cash to spare you can make it work

37 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

how is it a gamble ? I dont have a lot of time to be playing videogames, but there is only 2 games Im interested on playing (well 4 , one is a trilogy) and by my calculations 3 months should be enough time. The service is not for everybody, but if you have the time and cash to spare you can make it work

I said is a gamble, because if you don't have time to play in order to enjoy yourself on the options you wanna play, it becomes a waste of money at last. 

15 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Well they were level 90 so not exactly newbies, but at the first they did acted like it

For a level 90 team to be beaten so bad by a level 20 team, they are definitely a bunch of newbies in disguise. 

20 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Well they were level 90 so not exactly newbies, but at the first they did acted like it

Im not sure, I mean they were not that good, but they were well stocked with plenty of weapons.

Seriously, something is really off for them to be beaten by that score as they were supposed to offer better challenge. 

6 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Just broke 600 hours in AC Odyssey. I’m determined to finish the game now and do both DLC. 

How long did it take you to break that mark in your Assassin's Creed Odyssey gameplay? 

Excellent question! The last game I played was Fortnite on PlayStation 4. I normally only play a select few games, Fortnite and Call of Duty Vanguard multiplayer. My work schedule has been pretty hectic lately and I'm just now getting over COVID, so I haven't been able to play games as much as I would like. I'm thinking about hopping on to play with a friend here in the next hour or so.