Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

7 hours ago, dfarmer2001 said:

Excellent question! The last game I played was Fortnite on PlayStation 4. I normally only play a select few games, Fortnite and Call of Duty Vanguard multiplayer. My work schedule has been pretty hectic lately and I'm just now getting over COVID, so I haven't been able to play games as much as I would like. I'm thinking about hopping on to play with a friend here in the next hour or so. 

It was on my smartphone that I played out Fortnite last and I believe that's going to be the very last time that I'm doing that. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was on my smartphone that I played out Fortnite last and I believe that's going to be the very last time that I'm doing that. 

It's now free to play on Mobile phones right? I know very well it's going to be filled up with all manner of microtransactions. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I have not played any games in 3 days. The last game I played was Lost Relics. It is blockchain based play to earn game.

Have you successfully earned anything from the game ever since you have started playing it till date? If yes, how long did it take? 

9 hours ago, egghead said:

I have not played any games in 3 days. The last game I played was Lost Relics. It is blockchain based play to earn game.

Let me guess it's on mobile phone that this game is available isn't it? It's not a game that I would easily bet on to win anything. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Let me guess it's on mobile phone that this game is available isn't it? It's not a game that I would easily bet on to win anything. 

It's available on Microsoft Windows and Macintosh operating systems. I'm not sure if it's available on mobile phones. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's available on Microsoft Windows and Macintosh operating systems. I'm not sure if it's available on mobile phones. 

There might be a chance to earn something from playing on Microsoft Windows than playing on mobile phones. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

There might be a chance to earn something from playing on Microsoft Windows than playing on mobile phones. 

Seriously, I don't see it as a game that I would be interested in playing for any reason whatsoever.