Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

More FIFA 22 for me. I saved a large number of packs for today since the full TOTY team is released along with some honourable mention cards. I managed to pack TOTY Donnarumma and a few honourable mention cards. Pretty happy with that although I would have loved a Chelsea player.

9 hours ago, Darth said:

More FIFA 22 for me. I saved a large number of packs for today since the full TOTY team is released along with some honourable mention cards. I managed to pack TOTY Donnarumma and a few honourable mention cards. Pretty happy with that although I would have loved a Chelsea player.

Which Chelsea player would have been your favorite or rather target to have? Would it Mason Mount or Lukaku? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Which Chelsea player would have been your favorite or rather target to have? Would it Mason Mount or Lukaku? 

Neither made the TOTY or the Honourable Mentions team unfortunately. The Chelsea players that did were Jorginho, Kante, Mendy, and Rudiger. I would have loved Jorginho and Kante since they are the two expensive Chelsea cards. I did just end up buying Mendy from the market though since he was relatively cheap.

38 minutes ago, Darth said:

Neither made the TOTY or the Honourable Mentions team unfortunately. The Chelsea players that did were Jorginho, Kante, Mendy, and Rudiger. I would have loved Jorginho and Kante since they are the two expensive Chelsea cards. I did just end up buying Mendy from the market though since he was relatively cheap.

Jorginho was only good at scoring penalties and that's it in my eyes. He never played anything exceptional for him to be on that list. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Jorginho was only good at scoring penalties and that's it in my eyes. He never played anything exceptional for him to be on that list. 

Some fans did argued that he won Euro and Champions league, so he deserved the spot on the list. 

On 1/29/2022 at 4:52 PM, Boblee said:

Well, I disagree with that completely but I guess that might be for another thread. The people that usually just mention his penalties haven't actually watched him play. He is an instrumental part of the Chelsea and Italian team. He controls the midfield and helps the team play better.

Played a bit of F1 2020 earlier today. Enjoying trying out some of the tracks for the first time since I'm still new to F1.

4 hours ago, Darth said:

Well, I disagree with that completely but I guess that might be for another thread. The people that usually just mention his penalties haven't actually watched him play. He is an instrumental part of the Chelsea and Italian team. He controls the midfield and helps the team play better.

Played a bit of F1 2020 earlier today. Enjoying trying out some of the tracks for the first time since I'm still new to F1.

I have watched every single match he played and there is nothing spectacular about his gameplay. Kante is definitely more influencial than him.