Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

19 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

currently working my way through Walking dead the final season

Nice, I still need to play the final season. Been putting it off for years. I think I have the final season left to play through, but don't know when I will ever get down to it. How is it though? 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Nice, I still need to play the final season. Been putting it off for years. I think I have the final season left to play through, but don't know when I will ever get down to it. How is it though? 

Well it's more of the same i guess, according to the achievement percentage it's suprising how less players bothered to finish the game. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been a while since I played Doom. My last session with it was 6 months ago. 

Maybe you didn't really fancy it after playing it the first time. Where you able to complete it before? For a game that I love to play, 6 months is too long. 

2 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Well it's more of the same i guess, according to the achievement percentage it's suprising how less players bothered to finish the game. 

I think I downloaded it at one point, but never played it. Maybe this weekend I'll try to get in it. But that's a whole season I need to do, so idk if I can get invested with that this weekend lol.