Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Unless they are one's with completionist tendencies, then they will be pushed to play to the end at any cost. 

Seriously, which is not something that's worth it in my opinion. Adding extra stress to one's games isn't necessarily important. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I decided to try a different game recently different from soccer games, and this time I tried, a horror game named 'Little Nightmares II. 

You should also look into playing Evil Within, Alien Isolation, Dead by Daylight, Outlast and Layers of Fear. 

On 2/4/2022 at 12:31 PM, Heatman said:

Most gamers aren't even pressed to finish most games they get into except for few of them. 

Yeah there are a few games where I play through them, maybe a quarter, half way or nearly the whole game, and then I just stop. Most recent I can think of, is wreckfest, as I played a bit of that, enjoyed it, and then stopped. 

I also did this with shadow of the colossus. Still have the save file. Last time I tried to play it, was probably 2015 or so. 

There's a lot I started, got a long way in, and then stopped playing for some reason. Probably just not having time and then forgetting about it. 

On 2/4/2022 at 6:16 PM, Kane99 said:

I think I downloaded it at one point, but never played it. Maybe this weekend I'll try to get in it. But that's a whole season I need to do, so idk if I can get invested with that this weekend lol. 

Walking dead final season suprised me in a good way, toke 10-12 hours for me to complete there's only 4 chapters so good for a rainy weekend i'd guess. I may go back to it and get all the collectibles and achievements i've missed.

kind off in an adventure mood so may give life is strange 2 a try next.