Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

A game called Unpacking which is available on the Xbox Game Pass. I was just looking for a game that would have some easy achievements to earn for my Microsoft Reward objectives. But it's actually quite a fun relaxing game so I'll probably continue playing it

3 hours ago, Darth said:

A game called Unpacking which is available on the Xbox Game Pass. I was just looking for a game that would have some easy achievements to earn for my Microsoft Reward objectives. But it's actually quite a fun relaxing game so I'll probably continue playing it

Seriously, Unpacking is one of the most exciting, rewarding and relaxing video game that I have ever played in a very long time. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's nice seeing you getting over with this one after you grasp the recommendation recently from here. 

Yeah, it's something that I really enjoy playing ever since I got the game. It's why I love recommendations. 

58 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I really enjoy playing ever since I got the game. It's why I love recommendations. 

You're welcome. I am always open for recommendations too, it keeps me playing better games than wasting my hard earned money for trash games.