Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't believe that Cyberpunk 2077 can be this exciting and entertaining with lesser bugs. I'm really having a blast now. 

I saw some videos comparing the updates, as to how it used to be unplayable on the base ps4 and now it runs way better. On what console are you playing this? Im guessing ps4 as per your previus comments.

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't believe that Cyberpunk 2077 can be this exciting and entertaining with lesser bugs. I'm really having a blast now. 

That's tremendous, at the end, the devs have hit the nail at the exact point after series of attempts. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous, at the end, the devs have hit the nail at the exact point after series of attempts. 

They had to do a lot of trail and error before they got it right. It's actually a very big lesson for them in their next game. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They had to do a lot of trail and error before they got it right. It's actually a very big lesson for them in their next game. 

Yeah, it's a very big one for them. It is better to make it better one time than offering many trials before arriving at the better option. By then gamers have lost their hope on the game. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's a very big one for them. It is better to make it better one time than offering many trials before arriving at the better option. By then gamers have lost their hope on the game. 

When you started your game as a trash, it's definitely going require a lot of work before it's going to be in a way that gamers will be able to play it. 

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah I googled it but wasnt sure if it was just a manager sim or actual soccer. Is it cool though ?

Have been playing this top eleven for almost 5 years now. It keeps getting interesting every season. You gonna like it. Soon they will be introducing 3D on it. It's gonna be fun once they do.