Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

2D ain't really my thing. It's actually why I haven't joined the game since over 5 months it was introduced to me. 

Do you know that it is going to be pretty difficult for you to adapt once 3D is introduced to the game. The game is more of understanding how things work as a Football manager with some tricks to help you build.

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some 2D games might look cool, but due to the fact, which I'm unable to see forth my characters will make me not to proceed with the game far too long. 

Haha, it looks too tiny for some gamers and it's why they don't fancy such video games so much and you can't really blame them. 

Played some F1 2020 on the Xbox Series X earlier today through the Xbox Game Pass. Currently racing at Monaco in my teams career mode save and it is not going well. I have no idea how these guys drive at Monaco in real life because it's already extremely hard in a video game!

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Haha, it looks too tiny for some gamers and it's why they don't fancy such video games so much and you can't really blame them. 

Yes na, some gamers don't like the characters to be tiny. They simply want the characters to be large which makes it realistic.