Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have given it at least 7 hours from yesterday till today. I'm still playing more of it. 

Hmm, that's good number of hours you've devoted for the game. Meaning, you nearly spent all your day playing the game, right? 

I completed the 2004 level of Unpacking earlier today to get 3 achievements. Not a game I particularly care about but Microsoft Rewards currently has a few good offers for when you earn achievements and this is one of the easiest games to get achievements from.

Madden and Fortnite as of late. Will be playing WWE 2K22 in 3 days. Wish the PC version dropped today like the console versions. Hate having to wait a couple days. But, I suppose it's best to see reviews just in case, because if they turn out to be bad, I can always cancel my pre-order. 

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Madden and Fortnite as of late. Will be playing WWE 2K22 in 3 days. Wish the PC version dropped today like the console versions. Hate having to wait a couple days. But, I suppose it's best to see reviews just in case, because if they turn out to be bad, I can always cancel my pre-order. 

I can only get into watching WWE live acting now because it's what they do now. There is no reality in what they do. 

On 3/7/2022 at 6:08 PM, DylanC said:

ELDEN RING ELDEN RING ELDEN RING ELDEN...

I don't think that I have seen any who started out playing Elden Ring and never liked it like you do as well. It's a great game. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't think that I have seen any who started out playing Elden Ring and never liked it like you do as well. It's a great game. 

Even though Elden Ring is unbelievable, I'm still trying to give more playing time to Horizon Forbidden West. 

Some more FIFA 22 for me today on the PlayStation 5. I finally finished the Tammy Abraham FUT Birthday objective so I know have him for my Chelsea past and present team. Looking forward to seeing the FUT Birthday token rewards come out at some point.