Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. Both of the games Gran Turismo 6 and Gran Turismo 5 are very good and they sold millions of copies. 

Correct. If they aren't enjoyable while gamers are playing it, it wouldn't have amazed such million sales. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. Both of the games Gran Turismo 6 and Gran Turismo 5 are very good and they sold millions of copies. 

When their game franchise is among the top 3 racing video games in the world, they are meant to sell millions of games. 

A bit of Clash Royale on my phone earlier today. They have a special event where everyone joins a team to potentially win some great prizes for their sixth birthday which is quite interesting and generous. Looking forward to that event starting soon.

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

When their game franchise is among the top 3 racing video games in the world, they are meant to sell millions of games. 

They have done good to the franchise of Gran Turismo racing game even with the recent release of GT 7, it says it all. 

46 minutes ago, Heatman said:

When they know what they have been doing for years, there is no way you would expect them to fall off the rails. 

What I think is that they have been working with the same team of developers and it's given a signature to their games to always be the same. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I launched the long awaited Horizon Forbidden West, which I've craved long time to have. 

Finally!!! I have been playing it for a long week now and it doesn't feel like I'm going to be taking a break from it any time soon. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Finally!!! I have been playing it for a long week now and it doesn't feel like I'm going to be taking a break from it any time soon. 

That's impressive, we're currently riding on same lane buddy. I am just starting, I believe you've graced more levels in the game. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's definitely going to be very difficult for you to take your foot off the gas as long as you have the time to play. The game is really very entertaining. 

Just now, kingpotato said:

I played a couple of games over the weekend, Red Dead Online, Fortnite ,Apex Legends, Warzone and Ark Survival evolved , the last one I honestly didnt like it, its basically mine craft with dinousaurs. 

I have been trying to get into playing Red Dead Online for a while now but playing Red Dead Redemption 2 haven't really allowed me.