Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There is no way you would play games that time and miss out playing Super Mario. It's not possible at all. 

Some kids that began playing games recently must have played the game too unless it is someone that focuses fully on soccer games.

Edited by Knight Barida

Just now, Knight Barida said:

Some.kids that began playing games recently must have played the game too unless it is someone that focuses fully on soccer games.

It's just like those who played on Sega console when it came out, there is no way you wouldn't play Contra on it. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's just like those who played on Sega console when it came out, there is no way you wouldn't play Contra on it. 

Yeah Yeah, Contra on Sega is magical. The song used still rings in my head for a while. Also, playing contra on Gameboy then was a good way to relax.

4 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Yeah Yeah, Contra on Sega is magical. The song used still rings in my head for a while. Also, playing contra on Gameboy then was a good way to relax.

Seriously, it's one of the best games that I have ever seen on Contra back in the days. I enjoyed The Punisher on it too. 

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Played Resident Evil 2 this morning to feel something scary for the weekend. Mood on high to have fun.

Which gaming platform did you play the Resident Evil 2 on? It's been ages since I played RE2. 

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Apex Legends and Horizon Zero Dawn, I have the feeling that probably the L2 button on my ps4 was not working, there were times when I couldnt aim at all.

Then it is a signal to you, that you should change your controller, get a better one to give you better functionality.