Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Beast Boy is my favorite skin in Fortnite. 

Thats a very cool one

Last night I played some more Fornite, the only thing that I dont like are the tanks,they are very hard to destroy if you are by yourself and it can basically win you the match. I hope they at least add some sticky bombs or more rocket launchers to deal with them

16 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Thats a very cool one

Last night I played some more Fornite, the only thing that I dont like are the tanks,they are very hard to destroy if you are by yourself and it can basically win you the match. I hope they at least add some sticky bombs or more rocket launchers to deal with them

I think that there is an upgrade they are working on in their next update for the game. Maybe they do something about but making it too easy wouldn't be fun. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have the game already but I haven't decided yet on when to start playing it for now. 

It is Windows PC exclusive game. They have announced that soon they will bring the game to mobile platform. 

6 hours ago, egghead said:

It is Windows PC exclusive game. They have announced that soon they will bring the game to mobile platform. 

It better stay on PC because I'm never even going to consider playing it on mobile smartphone at all because playing on mobile doesn't appeal me.