Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've been up and running with games on my newly launched PS4, most recently is: GT 7

You have finally got a Playstation 4 for yourself. It really took a while for you to do that, I'm happy for you. You will enjoy Gran Turismo 7 well on it. 

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You have finally got a Playstation 4 for yourself. It really took a while for you to do that, I'm happy for you. You will enjoy Gran Turismo 7 well on it. 

I didn't purchase it, my friend came in after so many lamentation of securing a better gaming device. He gifted me his old PS4, he has a PS5 now. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't purchase it, my friend came in after so many lamentation of securing a better gaming device. He gifted me his old PS4, he has a PS5 now. 

Getting gift a PS4 is huge. Not many people or so called friends would give that out easily. You're quite lucky there. I'm guessing it's Gran Turismo 7 you mentioned that you played first on it? 

5 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Wow, good for you! I wish I had friends like that.

xD, definitely you'll have one in the future Mod, maybe I'm lucky this time. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Getting gift a PS4 is huge. Not many people or so called friends would give that out easily. You're quite lucky there. I'm guessing it's Gran Turismo 7 you mentioned that you played first on it? 

I've helped him too when he was in need, back then in our college time. 

Yes, I played GT 7 via the PS4, but not the game I played first on the PS4. I didn't know he installed MGP 21 on it. That's the first game I opened on the console. 

A lot more GTA Online for me. I know a lot of people aren't happy with the E&E edition but it's actually quite fun to play GTA 5 in 60FPS. And the new content in the game is very fun especially some of the guest appearances from real life celebrities and artists like Dr Dre.