Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have come across that Wave Race 64 before but I never got to play it. How's the gameplay like? 

I really do not know how to explain to you, since other games of the style like jetmotor or even riptide are quite different (focus more on speed and I think this two are more arkade). I think the best way to know is to really play.

On 4/16/2022 at 4:41 PM, Justin11 said:

You're really up to something different with your racing game choice, you have two racing rally games you're playing, which is Ford and WRC 8. I'm yet to play them, I'll take a look at them to review what next for me. 

Actually, the Ford Racing games were not rally games.  They were mainly road course games.  The only rally games I have poured a lot of time into are Mobil 1 British Rally Championship for the PC, which a relative in Ireland gave me once and WRC 8 for the Switch.  There's one fictional rally game I have, but it's a poor depiction of rally, the cars don't steer and I forget the title.  I consider my true racing backgrounds in gaming to be NASCAR, Test Drive games and Gran Turismo with a little Indy Car thrown in.

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

GT6.  I've been binging on WRC 8 lately, but sometimes I find joy in revisiting GT6.  I won the ten minutes of Rome with the special blue Corvette and then modded and raced an '86 Celica.

You know that I still favor Gran Turismo 6 over the newly released Gran Turismo 7. I'm playing the 6th edition as we speak. 

GT6.  I've been binging on WRC 8 lately, but sometimes I find joy in revisiting GT6.  I won the ten minutes of Rome with the special blue Corvette and then modded and raced an '86 Celica.

That's nice to hear with your success around 10 mins Rome battle with your special Corvette blue car, lol. What's holding your from migrating to GT 7?

Actually, the Ford Racing games were not rally games.  They were mainly road course games.  The only rally games I have poured a lot of time into are Mobil 1 British Rally Championship for the PC, which a relative in Ireland gave me once and WRC 8 for the Switch.  There's one fictional rally game I have, but it's a poor depiction of rally, the cars don't steer and I forget the title.  I consider my true racing backgrounds in gaming to be NASCAR, Test Drive games and Gran Turismo with a little Indy Car thrown in.

With the list you made here, it shows how far you've gone with your racing game choices. NASCAR, Turismo, WRC 8 are all tremendous racing games. For the fact you're playing them via different platforms shows how indebted you are playing racing games, the feeling is high. How many platforms do you make use of currently bro? 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

You know that I still favor Gran Turismo 6 over the newly released Gran Turismo 7. I'm playing the 6th edition as we speak. 

Cool.  I won't be playing GT7 for a while because I don't buy new consoles often and I only just bought my Switch about a month ago.

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's nice to hear with your success around 10 mins Rome battle with your special Corvette blue car, lol. What's holding your from migrating to GT 7?

With the list you made here, it shows how far you've gone with your racing game choices. NASCAR, Turismo, WRC 8 are all tremendous racing games. For the fact you're playing them via different platforms shows how indebted you are playing racing games, the feeling is high. How many platforms do you make use of currently bro? 

I don't play racing games on PC anymore.  Both of my computers are really old.  PlayStation consoles and the Switch are all I play racing games on now.