Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Some more Grand Theft Auto Online. I've been trying to focus on the missions from the new Agency DLC and it's really fun. It's quite nice to do some missions for Dr Dre since he's an actual person. It's been great to listen to some of the new music that he released exclusively for GTA V too.

19 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I can't stand Fuji.  Beautiful scenery, I've just never had a good feel for the track though.

The scenery was a thing of beauty that I couldn't get my eyes off the system till he completed the track. I might be looking at playing it for myself too. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's been a long while with Fuji speed way, it dates back from 1996 made in Japan, I just checked that now. I didn't see the options which gaming devices it is compatible with, but I know it wouldn't be available for new gen gaming devices. So, @Heatman which platform did your brother played it on? 

We're talking about the track in Japan, not a game named after it.  I wouldn't be surprised though that a game was named after it.  I hope that clears up some confusion.

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

The scenery was a thing of beauty that I couldn't get my eyes off the system till he completed the track. I might be looking at playing it for myself too. 

Maybe I'll get a better feel for Fuji when I buy back the Subaru Visiv Vision GT car.  I still regret selling that one.

5 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Maybe I'll get a better feel for Fuji when I buy back the Subaru Visiv Vision GT car.  I still regret selling that one.

Why did you have to sell the Subaru Visiv Vision GT car in the first place? It's an amazing car. 

7 hours ago, Family sedan said:

We're talking about the track in Japan, not a game named after it.  I wouldn't be surprised though that a game was named after it.  I hope that clears up some confusion.

Thanks for chipping that in for me, that's very helpful. 

7 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Subaru Visiv Vision GT Car is a beast. I love that car. 

1480737841_images(35).jpeg.386ee0b964d662a4810627c5de01f9e2.jpeg