Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why did you have to sell the Subaru Visiv Vision GT car in the first place? It's an amazing car. 

I sold it and many other things to get the money to buy '60's Le Mans race cars.  I should have saved up without selling that much, but hindsight is 20/20.

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

I sold it and many other things to get the money to buy '60's Le Mans race cars.  I should have saved up without selling that much, but hindsight is 20/20.

Personally, I don't really think that it's worth it selling Subaru Visiv Vision GT Car and I'm very sure that you know that as well by now. Hopefully, you're going to buy it back. 

I'm thinking of playing any of the Dead Space series this night. 

16 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I'll buy it back eventually and I love my '60's Le Mans race cars.  I have a '67 GT40 Mark 4 and a '67 Ferrari 330.

'60's Le Mans race cars looks unique in its own way and I can now understand why you had to sell your Subaru Visiv Vision. 

810357486_images(18).jpeg.5a6233f25717d43740c1daf1dd133dd1.jpeg

Yugioh Master Duel just reach Platinum tier 4, the community in this game is so weird, Gold tier was a slaughter, everybody there was op, It took me the whole week just to get past gold tier, but now that I reached Platinum everybody just gives up as soon as their combo doesnt go the way they want, I just won 3 matches in a row just because I blocked their combo, but I did lost another 2 matches with players overpowering you and winning the match in a single turn 

Played a bit of F1 2021 again on the Xbox Series X after a long while. It feels a bit different to 2020 so it's taking a bit of time getting used to it. I decided to go for a driver career instead of starting a new team in the Team career mode. 

8 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I've already bought back most of my collection, but I have some expensive notables to go.   These include the '62 Buick Special, the eighties Audi Quattro rally car, the Jaguar XJR9 Le Mans race Car and some NASCAR Chevys among others.

Which one amongst them would be your number one priority when it comes to buying them back? 

I'm thinking of playing Colorado Springs - Lake track in GT 7 this night. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which one amongst them would be your number one priority when it comes to buying them back? 

I'm thinking of playing Colorado Springs - Lake track in GT 7 this night. 

Top priority would either be one of the NASCAR Chevys or the '62 Buick as I'm a Chevy/ GM fan.  I also really want back Jay Leno's custom Olds Toronado.  I don't know of the Colorado Springs track, it must be new for GT7.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm currently watching The Witcher 3 TV show on one of my smartphone and playing the game on my Nintendo Switch at the same 😂....that's crazy right? 

You must be very good at multitasking or otherwise one of them wouldn't get good attention. In fact, you will be slacking in one. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Top priority would either be one of the NASCAR Chevys or the '62 Buick as I'm a Chevy/ GM fan.  I also really want back Jay Leno's custom Olds Toronado.  I don't know of the Colorado Springs track, it must be new for GT7.

If you ask me, I'd say you for for one the NASCAR Chevys first before any other one and yes, Colorado Springs track is in the new GT7.