Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

After finishing up watch dogs 2,i dove straight in to watch dogs legion and see for myself if the play as anyone is not just a gimmick. So far it isen't, the map is kind of overwhelming as per ubisoft traditions, graphics seem to have improved a lot compared to the second game, london looks amazing. Let's see how it develops as i get further into the game. Season pass is currently 50% off, should i grab it or not, is it worth spending 20 bucks on, anyone who can tell me?

Edited by Yaramaki

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

You must be very good at multitasking or otherwise one of them wouldn't get good attention. In fact, you will be slacking in one. 

Don't mind me at all, I slept off with the game in hand 😂.. It was when I woke up around 2:57 AM that I realized I had just wasted my  batteries. 

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

After finishing up watch dogs 2,i dove straight in to watch dogs legion and see for myself if the play as anyone is not just a gimmick. So far it isen't, the map is kind of overwhelming as per ubisoft traditions, graphics seem to have improved a lot compared to the second game, london looks amazing. Let's see how it develops as i get further into the game. Season pass is currently 50% off, should i grab it or not, is it worth spending 20 bucks on, anyone who can tell me?

I got the season pass and the characters you get are pretty amazing and have fun abilities. Beware though, if you play on permadeath and the prestige characters die, they die for good just like the rest. I've already lost two of the four season pass characters. Only way you get them back is starting a new game or play with permadeath off. It just makes it that much more exciting though to play with permadeath on. The 4 characters are Wrench-my favorite, Pierce, Mina, and the assassin Darcy which unlocks after playing the assassin creed tie in missions. Even if they die, you still keep their outfits for other characters, but not the abilities. But if you do get it, then don't neglect looking for other recruits because you never know what you can find in the world. For me it's worth it, but it's your decision to weigh the money's worth. I've found myself spending a lot of time playing the other characters I recruited. 

Since I've already lost Wrench and Mina on permadeath, it just damn sucks and pisses me off, but I'm continuing on in the missions and have learned to cut the loss. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

You must be very good at multitasking or otherwise one of them wouldn't get good attention. In fact, you will be slacking in one. 

If you ask me, I'd say you for for one the NASCAR Chevys first before any other one and yes, Colorado Springs track is in the new GT7. 

Thanks Boblee, I need some chassis repair for my GT40, then I'll save up for another NASCAR Chevy.

5 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Thanks Boblee, I need some chassis repair for my GT40, then I'll save up for another NASCAR Chevy.

I can't wait to see the beautiful picture of the one you would eventually purchase back once you have the cash for it. 

I might play NFS Underground this night before going to sleep. 

15 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I'll try to get a picture when I get the Chevy in GT6.

I will be looking forward to that and I know it's something you would wrap up soon enough. 

Playing out Final Fantasy 7 Remake and it's been an awesome one today. 

Just now, Family sedan said:

I completed GT6 years ago, now I just have to re-collect 150 more cars to get back up to 500.

Wow, 500 in your collection!! It's an impressive record!! Are you in the habit of replaying a game when you have completed it?