Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

5 hours ago, DoABarrelRoll said:

I just played donkey kong country from the Super Nintendo. 

No matter how old this game have become, it's always going to be new and golden in my eyes. I'd be following your footstep this morning and play it. 

Rigmor of Bruma, a Skyrim mod. This is a huge mod that introduces a load of new characters and a massive, lore freindly story to the game. I enjoyed this story, but it was a real chore play through at times as the mod didn't work properly. There was checkpoint problems, AI pathfinding issues and characters you have to interact with not even appearing at all. Without console commands, I would never have got through it. However, I don't think the mod itself was the problem. I think recent updates to Skyrim SE in the wake of the anniversary edition content and possible conflicts with other mods I've installed may have been the issue.

Some F1 2021 on the Xbox Series X. I am finally getting used to the game so doing a bit better now and I'm not getting left behind in last place now. Hoping to spend a bit of time on it over the weekend so I can improve my team and the car and finally start competing for some wins!

I wanted to remember the songs and the beautiful sprites that this game had at the time of release. The game is still fun, has infinite continues for those who do not want to start the game from scratch when dying.

I didn't play the Gameboy Advanced version to know the differences and know which version is better. 

Just know that I prefer this game to the second The Mysterious Circus that despite allowing 2 simultaneous players, for me does not have the same level design fun and the songs are also not so remarkable.