Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

19 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I finished COD Vanguard. I wish it was a longer game, maybe a couple more missions. Overall, I’m really impressed. Great  experience I had playing it. Oh, Lady Nightingale, wow

Yeah, it's an exciting game, but just like you pointed out, it could have been longer but maybe it would get repetitive. Let's see what Microsoft makes with the game. 

On 4/30/2022 at 3:52 PM, Heatman said:

I can recommend playing Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

Thanks for the recommendations, I think that I should start out with playing Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time for now. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thanks for the recommendations, I think that I should start out with playing Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time for now. 

You're very welcome my friend. I have moved on from Prince of Persia series a long time ago. I rather play AC series now. 

Saints Row The Third- it’s a world of fun. Saints Row is fast becoming one of my all time favorites 

Battlefield 1- from 2016. Giving game another try since I’m into military games now. I first played it a couple years ago. Another game I didn’t appreciate at first. I’ve definitely grown to respect games more. Battlefield 1 no doubt is pretty good. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Saints Row The Third- it’s a world of fun. Saints Row is fast becoming one of my all time favorites 

Battlefield 1- from 2016. Giving game another try since I’m into military games now. I first played it a couple years ago. Another game I didn’t appreciate at first. I’ve definitely grown to respect games more. Battlefield 1 no doubt is pretty good. 

The early releases of Battlefield games was so good that you can't turn it down unlike what's been going on now especially with Battlefield 2042. 

Hogwarts Mystery on iOS. It's not a game I would have tried out normally but there was an offer on some site that offered a bonus to play it and reach a certain milestone within a week. It's actually quite fun and would be a great game for Harry Potter fans. The only annoying thing is the timers that stop you playing unless you pay to skip it.