Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Apex Legends. Tried out the Arenas mode for the first time and it was a lot of fun! I had no idea that they had a 3v3 game mode in it but it's awesome. It's like Valorant which I've tried before but it's better for me since it's on console so I can perform better since I am used to the PS5 controller.

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

For you to have gotten to 3rd, it shows that your also capable of taking the 1st position. The more you play, the better you get. 

There's a game glitch I'd like to report.  There's an objective of not spending more than 35 minutes in the car service area.  I frequently beat the time, but the game says that I don't.  If I could rectify this I'd be so happy.  It would be thousands of dollars in my pocket if it could be fixed.

7 hours ago, Family sedan said:

There's a game glitch I'd like to report.  There's an objective of not spending more than 35 minutes in the car service area.  I frequently beat the time, but the game says that I don't.  If I could rectify this I'd be so happy.  It would be thousands of dollars in my pocket if it could be fixed.

Have you tried reporting it to their support team? I believe they are the best people to take it up. 

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Alright so I tried some of them already just to see what they were about.

Astro Boy: Omega Factor - I cleared th first stage, easy enough, like a beat em up game it seems,  I dont know much about astro boy though, I never saw the cartoon, I know part the story and what its about , But even though Im not a fan I did read the manga called Pluto which is like a more darker take on the Astro Boy cartoon, highly recommended it has like a blade runner vibe to it.

Gunstar Super Heroes - Loved it, I beat the first boss after the second attempt, I wanted to find a way to play metal slug on the 3ds but there is no way for me to do so, but this game is just as good , and I loved the background cutscenes, This actually looks like a high quality game for a GBA game.

Kuru Kuru Kururin  -  yep weird story hahaha I had seen those ducks before but I wasnt sure were they where from, Its a very hard puzzle game, It took me a while just to get past the training stage, I was never good with those types of movement puzzle games but I will keep trying.

Lady Sia - simple looking graphics, I like how some of the monster pop their eyes out when you kill them xD and I also liked that when Sia grabs to ledges she actually uses her sword like climbing axe to hold on to ledges but I hated how the controls are very sipplery, that doesnt work well on a platformer, just going up the ladders and jumping from one ledge to another was a hassle.

I still havent tried the others I will try them out later on today

Cool it's  good to know atleast somebody takes interest in my recommendations haha you know i always got the idea my posts of games are too obscure for vgr. anyways i had a look trough my collection yesterday evening and here is some more i forgot to post about, i'll just list the titles as i've got chores to do around the house and don't want to get sidetracked 😉 :

• Boktai -> Can't remember to much about it but since Kojima produced it, it can't be bad.
  • The Pinball of the Dead -> I gave this a play last night and spend playing 2 hours, can't believe i forgot to list the game originally

• Drill Dozer

• Lilo & Stitch -> don't judge yet, give it a try first

• Car Battler Joe

• Sigma Star Saga

Well since most people know me by now i like my japanese shit so if you wanna play something not a whole lot of people have heard of and from what i remember are import friendly :

• Oriental Blue: Ao no Tengai -> Pretty sure this got a fan translation in english, go play it if you find that rom if memory serves me right it is part of the far east of eden series aka Tengai Makyou which is a series that sadly never left japan. this is an Exellent rpg with many choices to make, that offers a different outcome with branching paths which was quite unique at the time. I'm sure you'll have fun with this one.
  • Tomato Adventure 

• Densetsu no Stafy 1-3 

• Kururin Paradise -> This is the sequel to Kuru Kuru Kururin i mentioned in a previous post

Alright now i really need to start getting to work because the house doesen't clean itself (sadly).

To stick to the topic i finished watch dogs legion yesterday, i have some mixed feeling about the game but i'll post about that in the appropriate thread after i finish the dlc and I still need to  get some achievement to complete it 100% before i can do that.

Edited by Yaramaki

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Have you tried reporting it to their support team? I believe they are the best people to take it up. 

Well the game is from 2019.  I don't know if they would still care and I don't have my Switch online yet.  Also, I've encountered another glitch.  On training days you're not supposed to be able to get damage.  I got spoiler damage that gave me more aerodynamic downforce and got a gold that I really didn't earn.  It was still fun though.

On 5/14/2022 at 6:28 PM, Family sedan said:

Well the game is from 2019.  I don't know if they would still care and I don't have my Switch online yet.  Also, I've encountered another glitch.  On training days you're not supposed to be able to get damage.  I got spoiler damage that gave me more aerodynamic downforce and got a gold that I really didn't earn.  It was still fun though.

If it was fun, then that should be enough. I'm currently playing Twisted Metal 4.. One of your old favorites. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If it was fun, then that should be enough. I'm currently playing Twisted Metal 4.. One of your old favorites. 

Is that your favorite of the Twisted Metal game series? I kind of liked Twisted Metal 2 more. 

Twisted 4 was easier to play.  Twisted 2 is how I feel things might be like if I joined the military.  By that I mean you could have the greatest drill sergeant of all time train me up and I'll still just be a spaz making bad decisions.  I don't know why 4 is so much easier, they must just give you more armor.

Played a bit of Forza Horizon 5 earlier today for the first time in a very long time. There was a special Microsoft Rewards task to earn an achievement in the game so I went ahead and played the goliath race which takes around 11-12 minutes. Fun game although I probably won't return to it. Got boring after a while.