Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Playing my Final Fantasy VII Remake on my ps4 still exploring the  FF7R EPISODE INTERmission featuring Yuffie as the main character, which is an awesome new adventure that was added to the final fantasy game world and it never gets old for me since it's release in 2020.

A little bit of Horizon Zero Dawn and DBZ fighter Z, but Im honestly getting bored of HZD, its like my third time trying to complete the game, this time I just wanted to get it to platinum, but I think next week I will move to another game, probably something I have never played before.

21 hours ago, Darth said:

Played a bit of Forza Horizon 5 earlier today for the first time in a very long time. There was a special Microsoft Rewards task to earn an achievement in the game so I went ahead and played the goliath race which takes around 11-12 minutes. Fun game although I probably won't return to it. Got boring after a while.

It's been a while since I played Forza Horizon 5. I saw a friend playing it today when I visited him and I couldn't resist not asking to play. 

It's been a while I played Soduku. I think I'm in the mood for a lot of card games today. I might even decide and jump into playing cheese or even Temple Run. It's been ages since I played that game. 

Edited by Boblee

On 5/18/2022 at 4:15 AM, killamch89 said:

Just absolutely wailing on everyone in Elden Ring.

You're yet to start playing it? You're missing out on a bunch of fun. I'm still going to play it today but it's right after I'm done with my Curse Of Uchitsune side quest in Ghost of Tsushima. 

41 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You're yet to start playing it? You're missing out on a bunch of fun. I'm still going to play it today but it's right after I'm done with my Curse Of Uchitsune side quest in Ghost of Tsushima. 

What's the most difficult side quest you have played in the game? I haven't gotten to that part of Curse Of Uchitsune yet. 

Felt like playing some adventure games , so I am stucked on my Pokemon: legends of Arceus. I wouldn't deny this game is so unique better than the other pokemon on Nintendo switch. Some grand pokemon adventure and embark on survey mission in the ancient hisui region.

Edited by Clasher

Well I went through some of the games that I had on my 3ds.

- Super Paper Mario star something idk... I got bored after half an hour so I deleted it

- Luigis Mansion 2 dark moon :  I mean it was okay, I had already completed 50% of this one but got bored so as well deleted

-Metroid Samus return : After completing Fusion I think I have enough of metroid games for a while

- Mario and Luigis super star saga: I got bored after playing it for an hour. Deleted

- castlevania aria of sorrow: its very lame compared to  symphony of the night. Deleted

I think I will just try out a jrpg later on today

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's the most difficult side quest you have played in the game? I haven't gotten to that part of Curse Of Uchitsune yet. 

I always find quests that gives me two difficult choices to decide on and it's exactly you get in The End Of Suffering quest. When you have to choose between saving your people and the scared statue of Buddha, that was a hard one. 

Back to the GTA Online grind but not for long today. Just did the brand new time trials for HSW and the regular one for the extra $350k GTA$. Just can't be bothered to play any heists or muck around in free roam today.