Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I have been thinking about playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake a lot lately. Maybe I should give it a try today. What do you think? 

It's arguably the best Final Fantasy series by most gamers. If you haven't played it yet, you should. 

I'm playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Classic Edition today. 

Well I had to gave up on Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone unfortunately, after completing chapter 4 I was already low on health, and in this game health doesnt regenerate so you have to use items before the match, well, unfortunately I didnt had enough healing items, and since you cannot go back to previus maps to obtain more I was basically stuck. So...Im ending this playthrough in the mean time, maybe I will start again later another day.

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's arguably the best Final Fantasy series by most gamers. If you haven't played it yet, you should. 

I'm playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Classic Edition today. 

Okay, I will take your word for it and go ahead with playing it. I haven't played any of the Far Cry games yet. Tell me about them. 

23 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Playing Ghost of Tsushima : Director's Cut since morning at every 2 hours intervals. Depending on how sharp I feel afterwards, I might play Foreclosed. 

I later couldn't get into playing Foreclosed yesterday, so I picked up from it today 😊

I have played call of duty: vanguard for the second time in a role this week. Well the game just serves me everytime and I like the storyline and great graphics too. I might play something different later today though still thinking about repeating Elden ring.