Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

10 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

I haven't. I have wanted to as RPG are some of my favourites (Dark Souls 1 is my favourite game ever) but have never got round to playing it, or Skyrim.

That's nice. I love Dark Soul's franchise too with Dark Soul's 3 as my favorite. The same thing can be said about Bloodborne for me too. 

13 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's nice. I love Dark Soul's franchise too with Dark Soul's 3 as my favorite. The same thing can be said about Bloodborne for me too. 

The only Dark Souls game I haven't played is the 2nd one. I had the remastered on the Switch. I actually completed the game at Soul Level 1 and had a lot of fun doing PvP. I tend to sell games to make a little bit of quick money and wish I kept it.

If I had a PS5 I would definitely buy Elden Ring and Demon Souls Remastered.

3 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

The only Dark Souls game I haven't played is the 2nd one. I had the remastered on the Switch. I actually completed the game at Soul Level 1 and had a lot of fun doing PvP. I tend to sell games to make a little bit of quick money and wish I kept it.

If I had a PS5 I would definitely buy Elden Ring and Demon Souls Remastered.

I'm hoping that I would be able to get my own PS5 before the year runs out once it's available. There are so many exclusive games on the console I can't wait to play. 

48 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

I haven't. I have wanted to as RPG are some of my favourites (Dark Souls 1 is my favourite game ever) but have never got round to playing it, or Skyrim.

I ran from playing Dark Souls 1. The level of difficulty I faced while playing the game was never expected. It took me 4 months to get back into it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I ran from playing Dark Souls 1. The level of difficulty I faced while playing the game was never expected. It took me 4 months to get back into it. 

Haha. The same thing happened to my two friends. We all bought the game as we wanted a game that supported 3 players online. They both sold the game literally an hour later and I almost sold it, my strict parents wouldn't let me and I'm glad as it became my favourite game ever.

58 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

Haha. The same thing happened to my two friends. We all bought the game as we wanted a game that supported 3 players online. They both sold the game literally an hour later and I almost sold it, my strict parents wouldn't let me and I'm glad as it became my favourite game ever.

Who never played Dark Soul's would never understand the level of difficulty and frustration it comes with. If you're not wired hard, you can't keep it on for too long. 

49 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

Who never played Dark Soul's would never understand the level of difficulty and frustration it comes with. If you're not wired hard, you can't keep it on for too long. 

I remember the first time I played I would summon people to help me for every boss. That includes Pinwheel who is notoriously easy! I spent hours waiting to summon for some bosses. Once I got familiar with the game it became almost a sin to summon people so I never did unless it was a NPC like Solaire.

2 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

I remember the first time I played I would summon people to help me for every boss. That includes Pinwheel who is notoriously easy! I spent hours waiting to summon for some bosses. Once I got familiar with the game it became almost a sin to summon people so I never did unless it was a NPC like Solaire.

That's very funny but I know that feelings so well because it was the only way I could make any progress then in the game. 

tenor.gif%C2%A0