Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Three games recently.

Tales of Arise: On that second playthrough.

Chorvs: A very promising open wold space combat game with RPG elements that was recently added to Gamepass.

Rise of The Triad: A bit of nostalgia. An FPS from 1995 I played back in the day. Just picked up on sale from GOG for 49p. It looks like a Wolfenstein clone, but below the surface this is weird game.

I played two wonderful games today, GT 7, and monster energy super-cross 5 racing game. I spent 30 mins each on the two games, it wasn't time wasted but a joyous one indeed, since I used those games to cool off my head when it wanted to spark fire due to stress xD. 

8 hours ago, Terry94 said:

No, I've actually never heard of it. Would you recommend it?

Yes, Dribblie is community-driven, play to earn, football manager game.

Edited by Jasmin

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake for me today. I have missed the game so much. 

I haven't played it in a while unlike me. Maybe it's time to get it back on track where it used to belong on my playing list. 

37 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Playing fortnite chapter 3 season 3: Vibin' on my mobile. Epic games did really well with this new season .

I think that this Fortnite chapter 3 season 3: Vibin' is going to be massive because of the number of stars Epic Games have worked up having in the game. 

23 hours ago, Jasmin said:

There is a similar game called Dribblie, have you tried it?

I can't find anything online that's Dribblie which is a video game. It was only Double Dribble that I found which I'm sure isn't the same thing.