Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Ghostrunner and Kingdom Two Crowns would be taking up most of my day. Let's see how long I would be able to play them. I'm targeting 2 hours each for them but depending how I feel in the process, it might be more. 

13 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Played last of us part 2 earlier today, felt like shooting some zombies to shreds. lol

You gotta catch em just right when they are next to a wall and blast their head print onto the wall. I love seeing the canvas of blood come alive against the walls as gravity oozes it to the ground. 

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

You gotta catch em just right when they are next to a wall and blast their head print onto the wall. I love seeing the canvas of blood come alive against the walls as gravity oozes it to the ground. 

That's the vibe mate. Lol

I thought I was the only bloodthirsty folk here, glad to know there are others who enjoy shooting the life out of nasty looking zombies as well.

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Motor GP 21 was the last game I played in the last 24 hours. No other game was played again since then, my love for the game have grown so high, for me to spend two hours of my time playing it. 

A lot of my guys are playing this Motorcycle game Motor GP 21 but I haven't played it in years. Maybe I should give it a try and see what it feels like. I have been playing Eagle Flight for a while now, if I'm done, I'll look into Motor GP 21. 

23 hours ago, Clasher said:

The weekend is upon us again Played call of duty: warzone today and I am stuck between playing far cry 6 and dying light 2 later  today. 

To be very honest with you, I don't even know what to play this weekend. I'm even considering skipping playing today and just hit the pool later in the day. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

To be very honest with you, I don't even know what to play this weekend. I'm even considering skipping playing today and just hit the pool later in the day. 

If you want my advice, you should skip the day and get back to playing tomorrow. If any of my friends calls me now, I'm out of the house. 

44 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

GT 7 is the last I played. 

Which circuit locations have you completed in the game? 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

That would be fun as well, I already had some outdoor time for some hours, so I'm back home, I played far cry 6 , dying light and a few minutes of Gran Turismo.