Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

17 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If you want my advice, you should skip the day and get back to playing tomorrow. If any of my friends calls me now, I'm out of the house. 

Which circuit locations have you completed in the game? 

* I've completed 'High Speed Ring', currently trying to round up with 'kyo Expressway. GT 7 have been one of my best game ever since I purchased it for '$59. 

Completed my 2nd playthrough of Tales of Arise yesterday. New game+ on this game does allow you to modify certain things about the game, so I decided to increase the amount of EXP and Skill Points that were earned and I think that was for the better, especially for endgame content.

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I decided to taste a different game other than racing. This time around, I went back having fun around 'Elden Ring. 

Finally, you had something new outside playing either your Motor GP 21 or Gran Turismo 7. Elden Ring is a good one. 

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Finally, you had something new outside playing either your Motor GP 21 or Gran Turismo 7. Elden Ring is a good one. 

xD, I decided to change the genre of the games I play regularly to something different, and Elden ring happens to be one of it's kind. 

On 6/20/2022 at 12:57 AM, Clasher said:

That would be fun as well, I already had some outdoor time for some hours, so I'm back home, I played far cry 6 , dying light and a few minutes of Gran Turismo.

I didn't manage to get to the pool but later went to the beach. It was more fun relaxing, watching the sea and taking fresh breeze. 

I have played Greedfall early in the morning.