Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Think i'm near the end of current gen GTA 5 Story mode, it's pretty damn impressive that after all these years los santos is still one of the best open worlds in any video game to date. Sure i know you probably can't compare the ps5/series x version to the original base game on ps3/360 but still rockstar did a good job with this rerelease the world is bursting with life and more detailed then ever you can't possible discover it all in one playtrough and offcourse the missions are still fun as hell. 

I am still having good time with 'monster energy super-cross 5, in the last 24 hours. 

I am going to move over to playing 'GT 7 or something similar to FPS action game before the day ends. 

Edited by Justin11

On 7/8/2022 at 12:15 AM, Justin11 said:

MGP 21

My brother started playing this Motor GP 21 recently and with the way he's been going on and on with it, I'm beginning to develop interest in it. I might join the band sooner than I thought. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

My brother started playing this Motor GP 21 recently and with the way he's been going on and on with it, I'm beginning to develop interest in it. I might join the band sooner than I thought. 

Lol, you can stage a multiplayer contest with your brother if you get the game, you'll definitely like it. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you can stage a multiplayer contest with your brother if you get the game, you'll definitely like it. 

I'm definitely not getting into any contest with him on the get off because I'm going to have my ass handed to me. I would have to play my own way and up my game before getting into any kind of contest with him because he doesn't know how to go easy on a newbie 😂

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm definitely not getting into any contest with him on the get off because I'm going to have my ass handed to me. I would have to play my own way and up my game before getting into any kind of contest with him because he doesn't know how to go easy on a newbie 😂

xD, what you said is the best way to avoid your brother that doesn't care less about newbies when it comes to stunning you in multiplayer contest. Maybe I'll ask you on a PM to connect me to your brother let's share MGP 21 gaming time, let me see how experience he is.