Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, what you said is the best way to avoid your brother that doesn't care less about newbies when it comes to stunning you in multiplayer contest. Maybe I'll ask you on a PM to connect me to your brother let's share MGP 21 gaming time, let me see how experience he is. 

I will talk to him about that. If he's interested in rolling up with you in the game, I will update you on it ASAP. 

I just managed to play Skyrim today. I might play something later in the evening. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I will talk to him about that. If he's interested in rolling up with you in the game, I will update you on it ASAP. 

I just managed to play Skyrim today. I might play something later in the evening. 

No problem, one game is even enough for me for the day. 

Back To Topic; 

My last game is 'Persona 5 (PS4), I got it recently, I'm rating it '7.5/10. 

In GTA V Online being a Bounty Hunter and just causing havoc. Ironically, after a few successful Bounty kills, they placed a bounty on me and I managed to survive the whole server hunting me for close to 2 hours and that's without running to any of my safehouses.

I went back to mess around with Red Dead Online this morning, although I didn't play it for that long. It should be about 30 minutes gameplay or so. I'm still going to play something nice and better later in the day. 

I've been playing a lot of Oblivion lately. If anything, this game has got less stable over time and it crashes constantly. Yes, my version is mudded and that could be the problem, but it's still strange to see this game struggle like it does given it's age.