Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm still battling it out with playing Street Fighter 5. I played it last night for a good duration of time. I'm waiting for when the SF 6 would be released. 

I play street fighter but not as much as I do with my mortal Kombat.

Since you mentioned it, I might just play some street fighter 5 later in the day instead of Lego Star wars: the sky walker saga I already had planned for later.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I play street fighter but not as much as I do with my mortal Kombat.

Since you mentioned it, I might just play some street fighter 5 later in the day instead of Lego Star wars: the sky walker saga I already had planned for later.

I was able to get into playing Bayonetta on my PC later in the day. The explosiveness in the game's action is what makes it so much fun for me. 

On 7/20/2022 at 2:58 AM, Withywarlock said:

Ready or Not. There's a lot of these games cropping up with the (accessible-)realism genre coming back into fashion such as Door Kickers, Insurgency 2: Sandstorm and Hell Let Loose, et cetera. But the S.W.A.T 4 style games in particular appear to be returning with a vengeance.

I like it. It's very well polished for Early Access, practically feature complete and the devs are open about what's complete and what isn't. Just about all of the content is there, but some levels have textures missing and the odd bug. It's a particularly beautiful game with stellar audio engineering. It's very easy to get absorbed into it, even if it's very difficult.

I'm glad to have been invited back into my squad after a falling out with one friend, and paying £30 to join them is nothing compared to the amount of fun I've had with them, which is priceless. Hotel? Trivago, while we're at it.

I've heard of Read or Not, have wanted to try it out one of these days, but have been putting it off. I think it's better meant for co-op or multiplayer. Can you even play single player in this game? I'm not sure I'd want to, to be honest. 

I haven't played any of the other games mentioned, but I will surly have to check them out when I get some free time. 

7 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I've heard of Read or Not, have wanted to try it out one of these days, but have been putting it off. I think it's better meant for co-op or multiplayer. Can you even play single player in this game? I'm not sure I'd want to, to be honest. 

It is available in single-player, and the friendly AI is oftentimes better than the already laser-precise enemy NPCs. You get two squads of two to customise and boss around, meaning you can sit back in safety while they breach and clear, but you may need to do all the restraining/gathering evidence/reporting arrests & deaths yourself (you can get your teammates to do it but it's cumbersome). In a game like Dark Souls I make the distinction between difficult and punishing, but Ready or Not is both: enemies aren't restricted to the same things as the player like calling for surrender, can take a few more poorly placed shots, and execute civilians. You're not going to get an A+ rating on your first attempt of any map, unless it's one where you're up against muggers and methheads (the lesser known Dungeons & Dragons competitor).

The game is clearly made for co-op with comms (you can't possibly hope to succeed without voice chat) and there is limited player-versus-player multiplayer in the training course area (with those you invite to go through with it). I wouldn't recommend paying its full asking price for single-player, but if you can get a bunch of mates together you're in for a polished Early Access SWAT romp.

PS: The other games I mentioned were off the top of my head. More appropriate examples would've been Squad and Ground Branch.

18 hours ago, runswithspatulas said:

i got unpacking last night. i played it some before bed. very relaxing and cute little game. $20 though. not sure how much game there is on it to be played. download was like 7 min. doubt there's much content there. i hope it's not just gonna be the same few rooms over and over.

It's got eight different stages with 35 rooms in the game. I'm sure that's more than enough to give you a good time and good run. 

I got into playing AO Tennis 2 late yesterday night and it's been a long time since I've given that game attention. 

My friends keep trying to get me to play fallout 76. I'm not much of a fan. It's ok, but eh. I'd rather play rdr2. 

I've also been playing more of powerwash sim. It's oddly relaxing, but also annoying at the same time. Talking about it is making me want to play it now. Lol

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

I played the quarry in the early hours of the day, I might end my day with Olli Olli world though.

How is it? I've been considering trying it out here soon, but been putting it off due to being cheap as of late. I still need to play through until dawn and the man of medan series.