Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

How is it? I've been considering trying it out here soon, but been putting it off due to being cheap as of late. I still need to play through until dawn and the man of medan series. 

It an interesting game to play if you actually like to play skating games , its graphics and game play is super cool as well.

It's available on Nintendo switch, PS4 and PS4 and there is even a more cooler dlc out called Olli Olli world void riders that feature more extraterrestrial expansion a more sci-fi upgrade with alien invasions on Olli Olli world.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Me and my friends finally got Skyrim together Reborn to work but the multiplayer modded even though improved, is still quite a glitchy mess but we did have some fun though.

It was the Skyrim Dawnguard DLC that I played last night and it was a great expansion into the game. It's definitely the most popular amongst all the DLC's in the game. 

22 hours ago, Clasher said:

It an interesting game to play if you actually like to play skating games , its graphics and game play is super cool as well.

It's available on Nintendo switch, PS4 and PS4 and there is even a more cooler dlc out called Olli Olli world void riders that feature more extraterrestrial expansion a more sci-fi upgrade with alien invasions on Olli Olli world.

Oh I was referring to The Quarry. I know of the Olli Olli games. I played one of them a while back, but didn't really get into it that much. It was fun for a little bit, but I found it lacking compared to other skate games. Plus I don't remember, but didn't it have a 2D side scrolling feel? I don't think I liked that aspect. 

Anyway, what about The Quarry, how was it? 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Oh I was referring to The Quarry. I know of the Olli Olli games. I played one of them a while back, but didn't really get into it that much. It was fun for a little bit, but I found it lacking compared to other skate games. Plus I don't remember, but didn't it have a 2D side scrolling feel? I don't think I liked that aspect. 

Anyway, what about The Quarry, how was it? 

Okay.

The quarry was good as well, not much different from until dawn you must have played.

More horrifying than until dawn and they tried to make it more flexible bringing up new and exciting additions. You should definitely Check it out so you could experience it for your self.

At long last, they finally nerfed the Oppressor MK2 in GTA online's latest patch, it's still dangerous but nowhere as overpowered as before. The Jet griefers have finally come out of hiding as well. All I saw this morning were dogfights between jets and people using snipers with explosive rounds to shoot them out of the sky.

I got a very quick to finish game called Last Day of June for a while now but never got to play it. It's not going to take me more than 4 to 5 hours to get a 100% completion of the game. I have played it for almost 2 hours now and about to complete the main story. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I got a very quick to finish game called Last Day of June for a while now but never got to play it. It's not going to take me more than 4 to 5 hours to get a 100% completion of the game. I have played it for almost 2 hours now and about to complete the main story. 

How is it so far? I've been wanting to play it because it has music from Steven Wilson from Porcupine Tree. Had no idea what the game was really about, but if it has his music, I want to give it a go. 

Isn't it only available on PS4 though? If it's on PC I'll gladly check it out. 

On 7/29/2022 at 4:51 PM, killamch89 said:

Today I tried Raft Co-Op with my friends and it was strangely entertaining. Imagine being on a piece of plank and having to build it up using stuff in the ocean that you have to fish out of the water. All the while, a shark keeps taking chunks out of the raft at intervals. 

I liked the brief time I had with Raft. My friends on the other hand were getting annoyed with it. Idk I started to get used to the game when the decided to peace out on it. Oh well. Maybe one of these days I'll try to jump back into it solo maybe. The shark is annoying, but once you get your raft going and learn the basics, that shark becomes less and less of a problem. At least from what I have played. 

On 7/29/2022 at 8:12 PM, Kane99 said:

How is it so far? I've been wanting to play it because it has music from Steven Wilson from Porcupine Tree. Had no idea what the game was really about, but if it has his music, I want to give it a go. 

Isn't it only available on PS4 though? If it's on PC I'll gladly check it out. 

It's based on Steven Wilson song Drive Home. It's got some decent gameplay if you're into that puzzle adventure sort of games. 

Yes, it's was released for Windows in August 2017. 

On 7/31/2022 at 6:53 AM, kingpotato said:

Well it took me whole two weeks, finally beat Doom (2016)

Nice, Doom is a great and solid FPS experience. The graphics are great, the game play is silky smooth, and the action is really over the top. I do not regret buying Doom one bit. However, my expectations for the single player were set pretty high thanks to the excellent Wolfenstein The New Order. Doom just doesn't live up that game's story and setting.