Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I've still been playing red dead redemption 2 still. Mostly going slow trying to do all my hunting so I can complete my camp and get all the crafting upgrades. It's a slow process for me, but it's fun. 

I was going to grow my beard out and then cut it when it got back from the grauma mission (I probably spelled that wrong), but I'm liking the look of the beard and may keep it. But if I cut it, will let it grow back full again before the end of the game. 

13 hours ago, Akun said:

Currently playing through Devil Survivor: Overclocked. It's a pretty challenging SRPG. The story's not bad though.

I never found it any easier either when I played it. I hope you're making progress? 

I'm have been playing Gran Turismo 7 all day. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I never found it any easier either when I played it. I hope you're making progress? 

Actually, I ended up messing up and missing out on getting Black Frost, so I feel like starting all over again on the "Easy" difficulty this time, with a proper walkthrough telling me how not to miss out on all the routes/collectibles I can get.

I had a really tough time just yesterday with a battle where the JSDF soldiers were escaping and I had to stop them while trying to crack the skills, so that was a pain. Stopping them was one thing, but it's so easy to miss out on cracking the skills you want because you need to have the characters you tagged at the beginning of the battle to defeat the enemies with the skills you want; anyone else who defeats those enemies means you've lost the skills. It's frustrating.

I was never really great at strategy games, so it makes sense why I'm having such a tough time. lol I generally avoid RTS and 4x games because of this.

I've been playing Madden NFL 21 again. Haven't played it in months, but since football is starting up again, I started to get back into it. Though I've also been considering getting back into ESPN NFL 2K5 instead. Other than that, mostly still playing RDR2 at the moment.