Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I got bit by the Mass Effect bug again hard, so I'm preparing to reinstall the Legendary Edition again along with all the essential mods. I was very hesitant though, because it's three games lasting several weeks, and I haven't even finished Devil Survivor yet because I got bored on Day 7 fighting Belberith. But the Mass Effect trilogy has felt very personal for me because it's the most memorable gaming experience I ever had, so it's hard to resist the temptation of replaying it again and revisiting all the beloved characters.

I don't quite remember the MaleShep romance with Ashley because I only did it once prior to ME3's release, so I might do that again. I've often played FemShep because of Jennifer Hale's passionate performance, so playing MaleShep again would be quite... interesting. Not really a fan of Mark Meer's monotone performance to be frank (FemShep just sounds a lot more emotional), but I guess I'll put up with it.

Got kinda bored by Jurassic World: Evolution 2 by now after a week (maybe more) of dinosaur creation, so that's dead now, extinct. Ah well. Fun while it lasted.

Edited by Akun

I tried my hands on FIFA 22, as I visited my friend gaming set-up. The game was quite interesting since I love soccer, replicating such feeling via video game, was pleasing even if FIFA doesn't live all that much up to the expectations of real-life football. I am looking up to getting the last EA FIFA game 'FIFA 23, when it launches later this month. 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Breath Of The Wild is awesome! Just got it for the Switch last week and I must say that I'm really enjoying it.

I have been playing it for a while now on my Nintendo Switch too and just like you pointed out, it's an absolute beauty. I can't wait to see what they are going to do with Breath of the Wild 2. 

I played Hades earlier today. 

Really blasted my way through the Mass Effect trilogy since I last said that I'd be replaying it again. I'm already at Mass Effect 2, about to recruit Thane. So good to be back again with the beloved characters. Just like old times. 😆

On 9/13/2022 at 7:17 PM, Justin11 said:

I tried my hands on FIFA 22, as I visited my friend gaming set-up. The game was quite interesting since I love soccer, replicating such feeling via video game, was pleasing even if FIFA doesn't live all that much up to the expectations of real-life football. I am looking up to getting the last EA FIFA game 'FIFA 23, when it launches later this month. 

After skipping fifa for a year for the first time in like forever, i feel like i'm going to get fifa 23 aswell, it's hard to admit it but i kinda miss playing a few matches of football here and there in between games and you know manager mode and career mode seem to have gotten an upgrade so it made me kinda curious wheter or not it's going to be any good but I usually got my money's worth out of fifa games.

Edited by Yaramaki

2 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

After skipping fifa for a year for the first time in like forever, i feel like i'm going to get fifa 23 aswell, it's hard to admit it but i kinda miss playing a few matches of football here and there in between games and you know manager mode and career mode seem to have gotten an upgrade so it made me kinda curious wheter or not it's going to be any good but I usually got my money's worth out of fifa games.

It's the same game it was two years ago.. it's the same game it was five years ago!  Emporio Armani's new face has moved  from Barcelona to Madrid.  Nobody in a gaming mind frame gives a crap but sport gamers continue to pay full price year after year for them to make some edits using Microsoft Word.

4 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I understand your point buddy, provided you're a soccer fan, definitely you'll be moved to play latest FIFA games. EA will make the last FIFA edition this year as FIFA 23 gets set to lunch later this month. I'll get the game and lay my hands on latest soccer updates especially 'clubs squad list and improved facial looks of some fringe players who didn't have their real face in previous editions. 

I'm having a good time with playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. 

4 hours ago, Ajibusu said:

I just finished playing Sifu few hours ago. It is one of the best fighting games that I've played this year. I recommend it for gamers looking for a fighting game that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Sifu is good if you enjoy martial arts games. I liked it when I played it. 

On 9/18/2022 at 6:56 PM, Crazycrab said:

It's the same game it was two years ago.. it's the same game it was five years ago!  Emporio Armani's new face has moved  from Barcelona to Madrid.  Nobody in a gaming mind frame gives a crap but sport gamers continue to pay full price year after year for them to make some edits using Microsoft Word.

Well not entirely since i diden't have a next gen system when i last played fifa 21 and i also did not have a 4k tv at the time so that is going to be a huge difference. But  i get where you are coming from it's like falling into the same trap over and over again, i just feel like playing some fifa in between games from time to time again and turn Schalke 04 into a european powerhouse again trough career mode either trough player or manager mode, it doesn't matter because before you know it your 30 hours later and still going strong.