Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Played a bit of Fortnite the other night. I didn't get the battlepass this season, as I'm not really finding anything I care about in that battle pass. The vbucks would be nice, but I don't know if even that is worth it. Might skip buying battlepass for this season and wait to see what they offer next season. 

I just got back into some Rocket League and DBFZ as I haven't played both in quite a bit. Hit in DBFZ is so freaking fast now - I swear he's not using time skip. It should be named time skips because how the hell is his attacks so fast! I was getting cooked by some guy who was using him - on the other hand, Yamcha is finally useful (never thought that I'd say this in my lifetime).

I've been having a lot more fun with Two Point Campus once I started using a cheat trainer program called "WeMod". 😆 I only use the "Unlimited Money" cheat though and removed the pressure of financial restrains from the Campaign while still playing it normally to try and unlock everything else. I didn't use the "Max Happiness" or even the "Unlock Everything" cheats. It's just the money management that I find tedious and annoying, because I couldn't even manage my own money efficiently in real life. 😆

I've also followed this YouTuber named "Pinstar" and his ideal layouts for each room so I don't have to go through the stress of designing the perfect layout for the school. I know, I know, I'm spoiled and I want everything handed to me without stress. But that's just how I want to relax with my games. lol Plus, Pinstar's advices are efficient, so why the heck not wouldn't I follow them?

Replaying Detroit: Become Human from scratch. There was a problem with Steam's cloud save and my saves got corrupted, so I'm forced to turn off cloud save to play from the start to unlock everything all over again. Ah well. It's a good thing I haven't played the game for a long time though, so it doesn't feel repetitive. The plot is still entertaining, and it still feels like an epic Hollywood sci-fi blockbuster, so that's engaging.

Been playing more World of Warcraft Classic. I spent the day powering through boring-ass Dragonblight to reach level 73 so I finally could travel to Grizzly Hills and take in some of that sweet sweet music and mountain air.

7 hours ago, Akun said:

Replaying Detroit: Become Human from scratch. There was a problem with Steam's cloud save and my saves got corrupted, so I'm forced to turn off cloud save to play from the start to unlock everything all over again. Ah well. It's a good thing I haven't played the game for a long time though, so it doesn't feel repetitive. The plot is still entertaining, and it still feels like an epic Hollywood sci-fi blockbuster, so that's engaging.

That's one thing I can't stand about cloud saves. I've had issues with them in the past, where they sometimes get over-written or my main saves are corrupted and somehow my cloud saves don't work either. That happened a while back, but I forget what game it was.